Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Letter

Align Center
Dear Jamie Foxx (aka Eric Marlon Bishop),

You know, I can't believe I went most of my life without really caring about who you are and what you've brought to this world. I used to be so naive. But now that I know you I'm trying to make up for lost time. I'm listening to your music like every second of every day; I'm watching your movies; I'm studying your Wikipedia page (who knew your dad converted to Islam and changed his name to Shahid Abdula? Not I); I'm trying to really get you, Jamie. And I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

Your songs Unpredictable, DJ Play a Love Song, and your most recent Blame It have really changed the way I look at life. They inspire me to get up and dance and smile and live life to its fullest! (and not do anything bad, naturally)

Also, you are just so clever, picking the name Jamie to be ambiguous because female comedians were always the first to perform and you hoped it would help your chances of being called. I mean, I could use a lesson on being clever. You should probably teach lessons.

So yeah, Jamie, you've really changed my world. It's been great having you around. Let's do this more often.

Love,
Your New #1 Fan
Cindy

1 comment:

Momma Elk said...

Could you maybe type up a report and tape it to the door Deanna style so I can learn these great facts too?