Monday, August 17, 2009

I don't usually respond to tags but I will for you MyKelle

What is your current obsession?
rap music. headbands. geography

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
watermelon

What are you wearing today?
shorts, flip flops, and a shirt i found in my room. exciting, i know.

What’s for dinner?
The one and only Qdoba. heavenly.

What would you eat for your last meal?
pizza. or betos.

What’s the last thing you bought?
shampoo and conditioner. i shower now.

What are you listening to right now?
kanye

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
She's alright I guess...JK JK. MyKelle inspires me with her creativity and passion. I'm envious of her talent.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
France. Either Poitiers or Bordeaux. My dream.

If you could go anywhere for the next hour, where would it be?
the bookstore.

What is one of your hobbies?
the three L's: loving. listening. laughing.

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
cats
dogs
emotional facebook statuses

What is your favorite color?
blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
the traveling pants. they're magical.

What is your dream job?
being a game show host. or stand up comic. or having my own travel show on pbs.

What are you going to do after this?
sleep. or farm town on fb.

What is your favorite fruit?
green grapes. pineapple. berries.

What inspires you?
the world. my friends. my family. rain.

Who was the last person you kissed?
a brown man


What are you currently reading?
atonement. l'etranger.


What delighted you most today?
sleeping in. old friends.


Describe your personal style.
i do what i want. it usually involves wearing at least one item that everyone else finds appalling but for some reason i love. and i love my accessories.


By what criteria do you judge a person?
i suppose i judge all interactions with new people on how sincere/geniune they come across. if they seem fake, my initial opinion of them probably won't be the most favorable. my bad.

also if they like Cher. its necessary.


1 comment:

Miss MyKelle J said...

YAY you did a tag!!! :) And thank you my dear! We need to play soon. I totally ditched last night cause I was SOOOO tired.