Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I just need to say it

My friends and I always play this game "Who would you rather". If you haven't heard of it, someone in the group picks two individuals and everyone else has to pick which of the two they'd rather hook up with. It's a great ice breaker, road trip game, or just makes you happy when you're feeling down.

For example:

Who would you rather?

Darren or Brad?



This one is tough, but I think one just stands out a little more.

Well, one day we decided to spice it up and choose between United States Presidents or government officials. We threw down some classy "George Washington or Thomas Jefferson" and "Jimmy Carter or George Bush Sr."

Then there were some tougher ones: "FDR or JFK" and "Richard Nixon or Dwight Eisenhower".

The one I'm not ashamed to admit to was "Bill Clinton or Barack Obama".


Without a moments hesitation I threw down a solid Bill Clinton. I'm not sure why, but he stands out to me as one of the best looking presidents in our nations history. Is that weird?

Also, I've become mildly obsessed with the fact that he went and got those peeps being held in North Korea. And it seemed like it happened just like that. Who knows what really went down. All I know is that, as I am about to embark on a year long trek to S. Korea, that the ever so dedicated (and good looking) Bill Clinton has got my back.

1 comment:

D said...

Jefferson for sure. Not even close.