Friday, August 28, 2009

Whoa

Not that long ago, Jill mentioned to me that the Backstreet Boys were going to be releasing a new album in the near future.

I was floored. I was disappointed in myself for not knowing this already. I was excited. I was worried. But mostly I was curious.

Questions raced through my mind:

Would the new sound be as good as the old sound? Would these middle aged men singing and dancing have the same effect on me now as it did before? What about Kevin-what is he doing these days? Would Howie ever open up and demand for more lead vocalist time? And how is Brian and his family? Does AJ still take his job as being the 'rebel' seriously? Would Nick ever find anyone after Paris Hilton?

I've listened to their new single. I've already decided that I will buy their new album (because thats what great fans do). But I haven't decided how much I actually like this song. I mean, I like it, but how much do I like it?

Listen for yourself. Relish the music. Relish the dorky dance moves. And relish the love.

The following youtube video is just to hear it. If you want to see the real and legit music video click HERE!



BSB FOR LIFE!

1 comment:

Patrick, Adrienne, & Bella said...

how did i not know kevin left the bsb? wow. what can of fan am i? and how sad is that.