Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I don't understand

So...

We all know I'm obsessed with Arrested Development. I have been for years now and probably will be for eternity. It's hard to choose a favorite character, but I've narrowed it down to a tight race between Tobias (David Cross) and Buster (Tony Hale). But really I love all of them. It's just the funniest show ever.

I also love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies. I do. Not as much as AD, but I find them highly entertaining. So much that some friends and I found our own traveling pants and they do, in fact, make magical things happen.

This, however, I'm not so sure about:


Did everyone else know that these two have been dating?!

I'm sorry, but this time two loves don't make a right.

Wack attack.

(ps David is 45. Amber...26)

5 comments:

D said...

Who is amber? And I fully support that. But you knew I would.

Janna said...

Sick sick and sick. I don't even think it's the age I have the biggest problem with. Gross.

Sheri E. said...

That doesn't seem right... He was 19 when she was born. Creepy!

Miss MyKelle J said...

twice now your blog posts have made me puke in my mouth! TWICE! SO GROSS can we say daddy issues?

Erin said...

WHAAAT? I am not into that. And like you, I am super into Arrested Development, and almost always cry when I watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but this is not good. She was not meant to be a never nude.