Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Must.

I wasn't going to post this. But then I decided it needed to be done. Because seriously.

And really, don't judge me but I still love me some Kanye West. And Beyonce. And Taylor Swift. (in that order). I love everyone.

I also love that Pres Obama just said this. Because I think it's funny. And mostly I picture the President and his wife sitting around their TV Sunday night watching the VMA's, talking about how much they love Jay-Z and how Lady Gaga is OUT OF CONTROL (obviously there's some racism here...) and then Kanye gets up and does his thing and the Obama's laugh a little bit and Michelle goes "Kanye is kind of a jackass" and her husband agrees. And decides to steal her phrase. And then twitter gets a hold of it. And there's no going back.




2 comments:

Sheri E. said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day! Thank you for sharing.

Erin said...

That is the most perfect description of what I want to have happened in the White House last week. So badly.

Also, I do want to send you an invitation to my blog, but I need your email, hooker.