Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My crib.

Welcome to my crib.

I can't seem to get the video up, so here are some pics of my apt.


My street. My building is on the left.


The left side of my apartment. Bed. Clothes rack. Suitcases waiting to be unpacked. And my bedding (Mom).


At the foot of my bed is my kitchen. And washing machine. We have my fridge/freezer, sink, and stovetop, with the washing machine below.


This is right when you walk in, on the right side. Kitchen table/desk. TV. Dresser.

And the bathroom. The sink is just right of the toilet, and the shower head comes out on the right above the sink. Does that make sense? And the room behind my bed is for hanging clothes to dry. Nice.

My favorite part of my place though: across the street there is a piano studio. So when it's really quiet I can hear them play. It's lovely.


5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I'm glad you're having fun! :)

Did you ever get my video of Jaden before you left?

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

jeez, i didn't realize blogger would make a big dizeal about me deleting a comment so i could fix a typo.

what i wanted to tell you is that i am jealous because i still don't have a permanent place to stay.

and i was wondering, is your bathroom the kind where you can shower, use the toilet, and brush your teeth all at the same time?

Viva la Varner said...

I love it! I love reading about your experiences. How fun and exciting. I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic and funny time. Just keep us all updated.

Miss MyKelle J said...

Thats awesome... I love your closet.