Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well Kids.

I'm finishing my packing.

I'm trying to make sure I don't forget anything important.

I'm preparing myself for a grand adventure.

I leave for Korea knowing I'm leaving behind my closest friends, my language, my dear sweet family and going to a place where I don't know a soul and where they don't use my alphabet.

I'm hoping that in one year I will find it just as difficult to leave my new home, but I know that I'll have arms to run into once I step off the plane.

Life is CRAZY.

Also, I'll post again once I find myself willing and able. Which is hopefully soon. Because we all know you're going to be dying to see me eat weird food, make fun of Asian culture, look like Godzilla in comparison to everyone else, and continue to make fun of pop culture and politics.

All from Korea.


PS I am also really sad to be leaving my Cougs midseason. But I know they're in good hands.

4 comments:

kamille said...

cindy! best of luck on this adventure!! i can't wait to read all your stories and i know they'll make me laugh (they always do). travel safe!

Soph said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Make fun of those Asians as much as you want ;)
I love you!

D said...

Well, it looks like the cougs left midseason too. Sad day.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, have fun! And really, please keep blogging. I wish I knew how to quit you, but I don't. I need this blog.

And you're on my list so you can see mine.