Monday, October 26, 2009

It got me.

This is me at this exact moment.


Ok so like three moments ago. But I look the same. And I look goooood.

This is the only spot in my apartment where the internets is good to me. And yes it is in the very corner of my 'clothes dryer' room. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Also, you can barely make out my newest knitting creation. I dig it.

(I found a yarn store here!! I'm so excited. I walked in and there were three old Korean women knitting/crocheting to their little hearts content. I think next time I go I'll bring my supplies so I can hang out with them. Not joking).

Ok so we have a LOT to catch up on. I've been living the Korean dream here, and I want to share every step with you.

But first.

It got me.

The swine. The H1N1. However you spell it, it still comes out SUCK.


Yesterday I woke up in utter pain and anguish. I knew it had finally hit me. So when I got to school this morning I knew I'd be sent right back home. I would've called, but COT is still holding out on taking me to get a phone. Ugh. So I went and they took my temperature and indeed, I had a fever. So I made a little visit to the clinic and got some drugs.

And now I'm stuck at home. The earliest I'll be able to go back to school is Thursday.

Lovely.

But this is GREAT news for you! It means more blogging! (if my internet stays working)

Thank the swine.

5 comments:

Miss MyKelle J said...

Oh the swine flu, isn't it lovely?! I don't want mine to ever go away... feel better soon :) or get even more ill and find yourself a handsome young Korean doc!

Justin and Coralie said...

Hang in there! That's horrible....

We got our vaccines, but I'm still not "immune" until Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. And we'll just pray that you hurry and get better!

Viva la Varner said...

Totally bites! But atleast you get time off school. Clark got it and we had to be quarantined. Feel better my dear.

San Ba Po said...

I am sorry that you are sick~!! HUGS

D said...

Love me some swine.