Thursday, October 15, 2009

VEGAS BABY

I know I'm in Korea right now.

But I now have more of a desire to go to Vegas than ever.

I just read on Erin's blog (I would link her but she just went private so it wouldn't be worth it) that GARTH BROOKS is coming out of retirement to perform in Vegas!!!

15 weekends a year, the Wynn will fly Brooks out to Vegas for four shows. Then, they will fly him back to Oklahoma by Monday morning. OUT OF CONTROL! I want.

I think my favorite part of the article, however, was that CNN now gets news updates by text message. Awesome.

OK but don't be alarmed. Cher is still first on my priority list for going to Vegas. But could you imagine a more amazing weekend then Cher AND Garth? I'm dying just thinking about it.

That is all.

(I looked for a picture of Garth and Cher together but it doesn't exist. Sorry)

Also, I am currently sick. My voice gave out halfway through the day so I couldn't teach my last class. Being sick in Korea is bad news. I can't read medicine boxes. AND I'm pretty sure they think I have the swine. Or SARS.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

i vote SARS. that disease has more mental staying power than the swine H1N1 could ever dream of. and you'll need things to talk about when they make a VH1 special on your life.

Katie Fitches said...

i'm betting on SARS.

D said...

All this vegas talk makes me want to watch Swingers. You're so effing money, Cindy, and you don't even know it.

Miss MyKelle J said...

go SARS go!