Monday, November 23, 2009

Fake out


Look what I found today at the grocery store! And in case you can't see it, its not just normal Cheetos. It's hot and spicy Cheetos! If you know me, you know I love them. They are a more recent addiction and they were basically the snack of choice this past summer. Naturally, thoughts of the Sanchez Sanchez family ran through my mind as I bought these suckers (three bags to be exact). And sooo cheap.

Also, you don't have to tell me how good I look in the picture above. I think it speaks for itself.

I shouldn't have let my hopes get so high. Because they were soon destroyed.

The moment I opened the bag and saw the color of these Cheetos, I knew they were not going to be the same as the ones I love so dearly. They barely even leave any cheet on your fingers, which we all know is the opposite of real flamin hot Cheetos. Also, hot and spicy is a lie. You'd think in a country where they put red peppers on everything, they could have at least made these a little spicy. A little hot. But no.

Darren, eat an extra bag for me when you can.
(Which, you might have gone a little too far with that post Darren. Don't click on it if you like Max Hall)

2 comments:

D said...

You know I will, Cindy. You know I will.

Momma Elk said...

I have something to admit.

I like Cheddar Jalepeno Cheetos better now. Can I still be a sanchez sanchez?