Saturday, November 28, 2009

Out of the mouth of Max Hall

As I sat here following the game of all games on my laptop in Korea, I had nothing but feelings of love and truth and happiness as my beloved Cougs beat the nasty Utes. I got homesick for LaVell Edwards stadium. I wish I could've sat there cheering for my team. But I think they heard me all the way from here.
Align Center
As I'm reading up on the game, some quotes from Max Hall really stood out.

And when I say stood out, I mean he was pretty harsh. And I kinda like it. I mean, its his last regular season college football game.

Max said:

"I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their program, their fans. I hate everything," Hall said. "It felt really good to send those guys home...

"I think the whole university and their fans and the organization is classless," Hall said. "They threw beer on my family and stuff last year and did a whole bunch of nasty things. I don't respect them and they deserved to lose."

BOOYAH.

Mostly I really like that.

What I didn't like was the 4th quarter. I mean, we were up 20-6. And then they managed to tie us. Not awesome.

Thankfully, things came together in the end and Andrew George will be worshiped on BYU campus in the coming days.

Awesome. Go Cougs. Thanks for making me happy.

2 comments:

Erik said...

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jeener Beener said...

Agreed.