Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hat love.

i love hats.

its a fact of life.

sometimes i love them because they cover up my greasy day-2 hair.

other times i love them just because.

korea has already provided me with some good ones:

I know you've already seen my New York Salt Lake hat, but I had to include this picture for its awkward factor. This guy was our server at a typical Korean restaurant and he totally hammed it up for us. When he came to cut our meat or stir in our rice he was very theatrical, and we totally ate it up. I loved him for the night. So naturally I had to get a picture with him. Only when the camera came out he got real shy. And his coworkers laughed at him. Which explains his face. Oh, and this place gives you aprons to wear while you eat. Yes please.

And sorry my face is so giant:


I got my first Korean haircut! I'm legit starting to fit in here. My Korean name is Bomi (thanks Mark!), I have an Asian haircut, and I eat rice every day. Bam sucka.

2 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Cute hair! i love it :) It looks like you're having a blast!

San Ba Po said...

Cindy, your hair is so cute~! i can't wait to see you and give you a koala bear hug next year.!!