Sunday, December 27, 2009

I love technology

Sometimes I come up with really good ideas.

This is one of them.

It stemmed from this photo taken last summer. My dear Deanna was in Mexico and we would spend a considerable amount of time gchatting (it's an addiction), making me frequently late to work/class. To honor our relationship, this photo was taken. And I must admit, it is a classic. (PS if anyone needs pointers on how to maintain a successful long distance relationship, Deanna and I have mastered the art.)

Fast forward to about a month ago.
Webcam+camera+friends=success

Now, this is a fairly recent phenomena, so if you would like to chat via webcam/have a photo taken, let me know. We'll make it happen.

Rachel was the first. This was taken at school.

Bringing a webcam to school to entertain me=second best idea ever.


Since Todd doesn't read my blog, I have no qualms in posting this next photo. It is both terrifying and comical. Like unto our relationship.

This is just a good one. Darren, you have never looked better. Except for maybe in my dream last night.

And this last one happens to have a special place in my heart. I was webcaming with the fam on Christmas and I made them take me down into the living room when they opened presents. So, here I am, with the fam, on Christmas day. Like it should always be.

So, in the words of Kip, I love technology.

3 comments:

Momma Elk said...

I about died when I saw that picture of Todd. Dare looks amazing. I love our video chat parties.

blakecgriffin said...

I want one. I want one.

D said...

make sure you have your camera next time. and make sure you show up when we make our next chat date.