Monday, December 14, 2009

Woes

I was going to title this "Bathroom Woes" but I thought it might give the wrong impression.

If I talked to you before I came to Korea, I probably expressed my excitement about the potential of my Korean bathroom. I had read and seen some Korean bathrooms where the shower was connected to the sink and the entire room was essentially a shower. I was mostly excited about being able to shower and go to the bathroom...at the same time! (tmi?)

Well, as expected, when I got to my little apartment I found what I was waiting for:

Every morning I have to turn the little knob to make sure the water pressure goes to the shower head and not the sink.

Sometimes I forget to change it back. Like today:


This has happened 5 times in the past week.

You'd think I'd learn.

3 comments:

DeeAura said...

hahahahah! * tears * :)

D said...

Love it.

Erik said...

Sheesh Cindy. Just like you.