Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I do what I want.

Once upon a time, there was a boy (actually, he is #8 in the photo a couple posts down) named Han Seong.

He has been in my classes since I got here, but I never got to see his personality like I did last week during Winter camp.

This kid is a riot.

First off, I had trouble understanding him when he said his name. He always said it really fast and so it took awhile to catch what it was. So, to ease my situation, I nicknamed him Handsome. Because when he said his name super fast, thats what I heard. Also, the rest of the class really liked it. And it was better then their nickname for him: Crazy.

Anyways, Handsome said some of the funniest things I've ever had a student say. One day he answered every question I asked with "How should I know?" and a shrug of his shoulders.

"Hey! Handsome. What are you doing?"

"How should I know?"

"Um, you're the one doing it. What is your name?"

"How should I know?"

(this continued for a good three minutes. with brief laughter between questions)

Classic.

He has serious attitude.

But he ensured himself a spot in my favorites list when he said, without prompting:

"I do what I want"


Seriously, we're MTBBFFs.
(meant to be best friends forever. duh)

1 comment:

D said...

That should include coming to new york.