Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stories...almost

I have a billion stories from this weekend that I know are blogworthy, but for some reason (laziness?) I just don't have the energy to write them all right now.

I'm working on it, but until I actually hit 'publish', this is what you get.

I got glasses.


You see, I haven't ever really had my eyes checked, save those days in elementary school where you cover one eye with a cup and read letters. So I didn't really know what to expect. I took the eye test.

I failed. Well, my right eye failed.

At least its a new accessory?

Also, I found this on the seat in front of me on a bus:

If you can't read it, it has a phone number and then "I'm sex perther". Which I'm guessing is supposed to say "sex panther".

Of course I had to take a picture, if not just for future reference.

3 comments:

San Ba Po said...

Cindy~! I love your new glasses, you looked soooo cute with it on. It's a new dimension of Cindy! love love love it!

Janna said...

Loving the glasses.

Jill said...

You make me want to get glasses. And I can think of no appropriate comment to make about sex perthers.