Sunday, February 7, 2010

Japan

So, here's the deal.

First off, thanks for being impressed with my photo skills (even if you just said it because i told you to. and Jill, don't even try to pretend). Just wait until you see the other pictures I took on self timer. It really is quite unbelievable. Who needs friends when you have ten seconds to run and jump into a pose before the red light goes off?

Also, I don't know how to really explain my trip to Japan. It was both what I expected but not what I expected. I seriously haven't ever been on a trip like this one. I don't know if its because I'm older or more mature (probably not) or what, but I felt like Japan changed me a little bit. I think its moreso a result of the last few months living on my own in Korea, but Japan inspired me. It inspired me to be better. My theme from Japan was, get this, Inspiration, and its sticking with me.

Bet its not really what you were expecting. See, me neither.

I met a ton of super cool people, both other travelers and locals, and they all seemed to teach me something different about life. This is probably the main reason I love traveling. You never know who you'll end up meeting, and everyone you meet has a story.

What I was expecting to happen, and what did happen, was that I had an awesome time. I saw a lot of sweet places, walked around Kyoto in a crazy rainstorm that lasted no less than five hours, and put my feet into the waters of Japan. I loved it.

I will now highlight a few moments from the trip. Enjoy at your leisure.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Ready to enjoy...