Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cookie Monster



Let's be honest. I've always been admired for my unique? awesome? embarrassing? fashion sense.

Korea has only contributed to this part of my life.

Say hello to the 'Cookie Monster'.

It's so popular my friends request it to be worn out.

"Cindy! Wear the cookie monster!" they say.


I oblige. Probably more than I should.

But when it looks this good? I can't help it.

Best part?
It was second hand, bought from a strange man on the street, for only 2oooWon.

That's less than $2.

And its fuzzy.

And I let myself eat as many cookies as I want when I wear it.

Bam!

5 comments:

Dance II said...

C is for Cindy
and Cookie
and Carrrazzay Cool!
Miss you cind!
ps: this is Mindy :)

D said...

What the h are you doing in that last picture?

stewedslacker said...

I don't know what to say ... Except, if I met you alone in a dark alley somewhere, and you were wearing that sweater, and I had a cookie, well, I'd certainly give it to you.

blakecgriffin said...

When you mention your fashion sense, all I can think about is shiny, silver, Xena-warrior-princess sandals you wore around Provo.

Still, what I would give for one of those carefree summer evenings with you, those shoes, and, perhaps, the new cookie monster...thing.

Erin said...

YES! I really, really love the Cookie Monster. A lot.

I am not lying. Word verification: coccess. Like, COOKIES. Ok, it's a stretch, but still.