Tuesday, March 30, 2010

World News

Other than the whole Ricky Martin thing (i mean, wow), there have been some captivating stories revealed around the world in the last couple days.

First off, the moon resembles Pac-man. Or maybe Pac-man resembles the moon? The world may never know, but now I'm waiting for photo evidence that Mars resembles a ghost. Or some sort of fruit.

(pic)

Also in the news, a little boy in China has 31 fingers and toes. Yes, 31.

Here are his feet.


This trips me out every time I look at it.

I love the news.

4 comments:

Jill said...

um...how does that happen?

San Ba Po said...

Communist Chinese government is secretly breeding mutants. My husband has a theory that China has bred a whole army full of people like Yao Ming. Maybe with 31 fingers and toes too. who knows. they've got so much secrets.

San Ba Po said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik said...

That is a big genetic defect