Friday, March 26, 2010

A Year


Can you believe my little mullet is over a year old?

Just yesterday I brought it home, unsure at how it would change my life. I was a little overwhelmed but it was the best thing to happen to me.

The stats:

Currently past my shoulders (65%)
Natural color (first time in years) (50%)
Desire to cut it back into a mullet (89%)

My little baby has changed a lot (see self-absorbed photos above) during the last year and it's amazing to see how different it is today than when it was born.

Sometimes when I look at pictures of the younger days I want to go back. I remember that stage of life and it was so serene and easy and fun. But I'm excited to see how much it changes in the future and I know every stage will be worth it and enjoyable in its own way.

Currently LOVES:
Being pulled back into a high ponytail (its been a long time since this could happen)
Being pampered
Headbands

Currently HATES:
Bath-time (we're hoping this changes to LOVE soon)

It's been a wild year with a lot of changes, but its been the best thing to happen to me. I can't imagine my life without it.

3 comments:

Sheri E. said...

I love your little spin on all the posts you see moms do of their growing babies. The mullet is a good look for you.

San Ba Po said...

were you naked in one of those pics?

Janthony-Garrett said...

I'm completely offended.