Thursday, March 18, 2010

YMCA

Today in my after school class (which sucks, btw), I had a slide show of different pictures and made the kids describe them.

You know, like this one:


I asked questions like "Who is in this picture?" or "What emotion is he feeling?" (HAPPY!)

Then I showed this picture:

ME: Who are these people?
Kid: I don't know

ME: Why would these six people be in the same picture?
Kids: ...

The only answer I can come up with is YMCA.

Have you ever actually watched the music video? It's pure gold.

(embedding disabled, CLICK HERE NOW! you won't regret it.
and a perfect way to celebrate mustaches-it is March after all)


3 comments:

San Ba Po said...

Good stuff!!

stewedslacker said...

I am stunned. The Village People might be a touch fruity ... What? I feel like I've fallen into the Matrix.

Erin said...

That picture speaks to me. And when I'm not at work anymore, I plan to watch the video.