Monday, April 5, 2010

COT. Short for cotylosaurs


COT is a dinosaur. Seriously.

Today has been a day of dinosaur frustrations.

She is just so annoying! And never tells me anything. And then gets upset when I don't know.

This is what I'm feeling today.

Also, I miss America.

But its going to be ok. Did you know I'm going to Taiwan on Thursday?

And, I beat Darren in the Tournament Challenge. Thats really all that matters, right?

(ugh. cot just walked in. i want to punch her in the face.
she just started brushing her teeth in the office, and then decided to call someone on the phone.
with the toothbrush in her mouth. sick.)

2 comments:

D said...

My biggest mistake was not having butler in the championship game when I clearly knew they would be. Bad call by me.

San Ba Po said...

i'll punch her face for you