Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thailand? No, Taiwan.

Oh snap! Taiwan was awesome. There are plenty of stories to be told, and they will be told, as soon as I get home and have the many photos at my fingertips.

As for now, I'm back at school and back to life.

lame. but not that lame, because I still live in Korea. And I still like Korea.

Also, this is why I should never hook up with an Asian.
(thanks (or no thanks) to mr. w for these photo creations. beware: they are frightening)

So Baby Asian Cindy isn't so bad. Sure, her hair is a little wack and her eyes are confused. But older Asian Child Cindy is just curious. I don't understand it. And I don't want to.

3 comments:

stewedslacker said...

Kinda scary.

Erik said...

That is just like you Cindy, you just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Meg said...

AHAHAHAHAHHAH ROFL ROFL LOVE YOU MISS YOU GET BACK HERE NOW. . .USA MISSES U