Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why I Love Today

Reasons why I love today:

-Sometimes waking up to a city full of fog makes you feel like you're living in a cloud
-I remembered to eat breakfast
-COT asked me if I'm planning on staying another year.
-I said yes
-I feel good about it
-Taco Bell opens in Seoul soon
-I have really good friends
-Easter is Sunday!
-In one week I will be in Taiwan! Even better, I will be with Jenn! (and steve!)
-I got to play hide-and-go-seek with my students after lunch. Pictures to come. It was awesome.
-A student's parent knew who I was even without me saying a peep. I know I stand out a little bit here, but knowing my students use my name enough in conversation with their parents for the parents to remember my name in passing makes me feel decent.
-I only have to teach two classes tomorrow. I love Friday.
-Tonight=girls night
-Last night I bought a sketchbook. I decided I want to be an artist.
-Successful fb and blog stalking occurred
-I make good extra money teaching my annoying after-school class
-I have gold shoes
-My family rocks


Yeah. It's a pretty good day.

1 comment:

D said...

If you stay in Korea another year you are dead to me. Dead. To. Me.