Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cinco de Mayo!

(please read this post using the best Mexican accent you can muster, because that is how it is sounding in my mind as i type).

!Hola! Mi amigas!



Cinco de Mayo is a festivity celebrated every year with mucho gusto in my life. I love it. But we all know I love any day that gives me extra reason to be ridiculous in whatever way.

Usually I spend Cinco de Mayo in America, the land of the Cinco de Mayo. You know, because they don't celebrate it in Mexico.



Last year was a fantastic Cinco de Mayo and included a delicious meal at Cafe Rio and a half-dried self made pinata that was busted open in the middle of my friends apartment complex.

This year was also fantastic! (i don't want to say better but it might be true? for different reasons).
I spent the day in Suwon with some friends exploring, and that night I ended up going out for some Mexican fiesta in its truest form!

Meaning: mustaches



We showed Korea (well, more like American Korea) whats up.



Our Mexican family photo.

AND from yours truly:

video

5 comments:

Janna said...

I want more videos.

Justin and Coralie said...

Gosh, I love you! So funny ;)

Viva la Varner said...

LOVE the mustache!!!! Looks good on you.

blakecgriffin said...

A mexi-stache and a sombrero? Isn't that a little racist?

Jill said...

oh Juanita, te extrano.