Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 months

Someone.

Please.

Tell me where to work when I get back home.

The last 9 months have been so nice. I hadn't looked at my resume at all!

Until today.

Ugh. Let the job hunt start. Again.

And seriously. If one of you just wants to tell me where to look that'd be great. Then if you had any sweet hookups it'd be better. But if not I'll still love you. Just don't expect anything special from Korea.

top preferred cities: denver, nyc, slc, dc, sf, and anywhere in south dakota.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

this week we've been doing speaking tests at school.

one of the questions i ask is 'if you were invisible what would you do?'

so far some of my favorite responses have been:

'if i were invisible i would steal all the handbags'

and

'if i were invisible i would go into girls bathrooms' (all 10 points to that kid, for sure)

also, when i asked 'if you had a million dollars, what would you buy?' my favorite answer was:

"if i had a million dollars, i would buy a wife...and a building'


2 comments:

Jill said...

I've seen some job openings in SoDak. I'll send them your way.

Rachel said...

Lots of teaching jobs available in DC...let me know if you're interested and I'll do some scouting around.