Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apology...and a dance

I apologize for my most recent (and uncharacteristic) post.

I know it worried some of you.

This blog will continue to only be used for making fun of other people/cultures/entertainment/politics. And funny things that happen in my life.

Like the Talent show I was in.

Here it is, finally:

(warning: its long but there are a couple parts with real shining moments in my dancing career. I would say its worth it to just trudge through the whole thing)


video

3 comments:

D said...

I forgot how talented you are. Thanks for the reminder:)

Jill said...

Ok, I haven't made it through the whole thing yet, because my comp is slowly loading, but I've got to assume the move around 1:27 is one of those shining moments to which you were referring.

~Courtney~ said...

Wow! Cindy that was awesome!!! I have forgotten how your moves could be so off the chart. I hope you're doing well!

~Courtney Hudgins~