Thursday, June 24, 2010

Growing and Changing

Remember in 5th grade when you went through that school lesson about the unmentionables?

It was awkward and you didn't really understand what was happening, but then somehow when you actually went through puberty it kinda made sense.

I'm experiencing this phase again.

Only this time it has to do with my taste in music.

I've always loved good music. (good=bsb, naturally)

But then randomly I decide that I don't like good music.

Enter my growing and changing.

I like this Justin Bieber song.


Maybe its just the Usher in it, but I listened to this like 20 times yesterday. And the video has sweet dance moves that I intend to learn.

Also, my view on Korean pop music has never been positive. Icky, I thought.

But after this morning with my students showing me a couple classic music videos, it could be changing. I haven't really decided yet. I'm in that awkward phase of not being sure if it like it or not.

(warning: skip the first 30 seconds of this one if you don't want to see two people get shot)


and 2pm. I mostly think I like this one because of the English subtitles.

2 comments:

Momma Elk said...

I KNEW that one day you would like JB. Told ya!

blakecgriffin said...

Justin Beiber? Really?

Really.