Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A little more positive

Today it started to rain on my walk to school.

It wasn't bad so I didn't care to get my umbrella out. i hate umbrellas.

So I just chilled in the rain. Its not a long walk, so no big.

But then about five minutes from school I run into some students. And one boy (he's pretty dreamy, i'll be honest) comes up to me and holds his umbrella over my head.

For the rest of the walk to school.

Tender.

--------------------------

Last night I made some crepes with friends, played Settlers of Catan, and watched Arrested Development. It was a pretty fantastic night.

--------------------------

I've gone from being anti-Bieber to being mildly obsessed. You heard it here first.

--------------------------

I love finals week here at school. I don't do anything. It feels good.



2 comments:

Momma Elk said...

mildly obsessed!?!?!? I love you even more right now.

Jill said...

You have a low fever perhaps?