Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Desk Warming


Right now I'm stuck at school until 4:30 even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only teacher currently in the school because everyone else is on vacation but for some reason its cool to lock all the foreign teachers up.

Anyways, this is giving me time to do some real internet searching.

I just found a gem.

I'm trying to like Korean music, so I just searched top songs or something random. Anyways, this led me to a Korean singer who was/is trying to break out in the USA. Her website is awesome.

This is BoA.


The following can be found in her 'About Me' section:

Height: 5'4" or 160 cm
Weight: 99 lbs or 45 kg
Shoe size: 23.5 cm
Blood Type: AB

Family pet: Sarah (cat)

Cellular phone melody: Kim Hyun Jung's "Nuh Jung Mal"
Cellphone window message: a magician blowing fire out of his mouth, and the flames turn into a heart shape.

Favorite song: "Hot In Here" by Nelly & The Neptunes
Favorite movie: Men In Black 2 (Men In Black II, MIIB)
Favorite Colors: Beige, Grey, Black, White, Gold, Brown, Dark Colors
What she looks for in a guy: Responsible, intelligent, not too big, not too tall, generousity
Favorite cartoon character: Winnie the Pooh

Superstitions: If her ssang kka pul (double eyelid) comes out, the things she has to do that day won't work out well
Person She Respects: Her Mother
What She Thinks Are Her Attractive Points: eyes, nose, and lips
Where is she most often: besides home, or on location via her work schedule, she can also be found at the beauty salon
How she likes to dress: Hip-Hop Style and Casual Style
What she thinks when she sees students around her with school uniforms: Ahh, I want to go to school
One thing you must have in your pocket: Cell Phone
One thing she can't memorize well: People's names

GEMS! All of them.
But mostly the part about how she has a pet cat named Sarah, she is 99 lbs, and how her double eyelid is not a good sign. Ohhh Korea, I'll never understand you.

5 comments:

Travel_Chic said...

Duuuuude you gotta love BOA!

Anthony and Jessica said...

A gem indeed. I like how her blood type and shoe size are provided for all of those serious stalkers and/or serial killers out there.

Erin said...

I like that her shoe size is in centimeters. And blood type, WHAT? Amazing.


Sorry you didn't get to see Inception. I'm off to change my Facebook status to HOW AWESOME IT WAS!! But seriously it was. Go see it asap.

D said...

Try to get me her number.

Patrick, Adrienne, & Bella said...

doulbe. eyelid.