Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No, I'm not talking about the world cup. Although I could. And I will. In a later post.

But for now, I'm talking about something a little more exciting.

Something involving my dreams coming true.

And a crane.

Yes, you heard me right.

After months of training and thousands of won spent, I finally got what I came for:


A cheap-ace stuffed animal dog.

I'd like to thank Matt for hanging in there with me, and pushing me forward even when I wanted to give up.


He also won. His prize is a little weird alien thing. It's pretty awesome.

We owned that crane game room.

BOOYAH.

(also, let me say Matt has perfect eyebrows. Look at them. Jealoussss)

(also, pps, i found a crane game where the prizes are REAL LIVE LOBSTERS!
that is next on my list)


1 comment:

Katie said...

No Way! Lobster Claw? That's FANTASTIC