Monday, July 26, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice


Saturday I went up to Seoul with some friends with the intentions of seeing that movie everyone is talking about.

You know, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I kid.

We really meant to see Inception. I swear there were a couple days where every one of my friends fb status' were about this movie. We went up to Seoul to see it because we wanted to go big or go home. And see it on the IMAX.

Welp, that was a good idea in theory. A bad idea in real life.

Sold Out.

So why wouldn't we decide to see a movie? And why not a Nic Cage movie?

This is why we made the wrong decision:

Oh Nic.

One friend and I were laughing so much at the beginning of the movie and at the skills of Mr. Cage that another friend told us to stop it or he would move. And he was serious.

Soon enough he was joining in.

Everyone needs to see this movie.

No comments: