Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Couples t-shirts have never looked better

Korean goal #42:
Find someone to be the other half of my couples tshirt quest. in public. and in love.

Mission accomplished.

In Korea, there are TONS of couples tshirts. Usually worn at the start of new relationships, these couples can range from having the same tshirt, to having the same tshirt, pants, shoes, and hat. It's all about showing their love and affection for each other.

And I totally dig this cheesy part of Korean culture.

So much that I wanted it for myself.

After forcing myself on a (practically) stranger, and simply asking him if he would wear couples tshirts with me, and him saying yes (but only because he didn't think i'd actually follow through) this was a momentous day.

Enter: my other half/tshirt to my tshirt/matt

Matt is good looking. I may or may not have seen him shirtless. Don't ask how.

And he might be embarrassed if he knew this blog were written, but I'm just throwing it out there. Nobody tell him, ok?


Anyways, I convinced him to match me. In public.

We're in love.

You better believe we sang a duet at the noraebang together.

Our song: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think when you get home you should spread that bit of Korean culture to the US of A. We could use a little more couple matching.

Travel_Chic said...

LOL! I love it Cindy!!