Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kris Visit!

My bro Kris was here for 3 weeks-I just sent him back home today.

It was a good time and when I went out tonight it was weird to not have him by my side.

I was thinking about it and I'm pretty sure that was the most consecutive time I've ever spent with any other person in my entire life. Wild. Good thing Kris is really chill and agreeable so he didn't get on my nerves at all! I only hope the feeling is mutual (but we all know I'm not so chill nor agreeable...)

Anyways, a summary of some of what we did via photos.

By far this is my favorite pic of Kris! I laugh every time. We went on a Han river boat tour (with a magic show, mind you) and at one point you go under this bridge that has water spouting out of it. Well, Kris decided he wouldn't move out of the way...

He came to Korea and I forced him to go to a Korean wedding.


A little blurry but Kris big pimpin it.


All of you who didn't visit me in Korea: you suck

Kris: you do not suck

3 comments:

Jill said...

You mean Darren sucks.
But I am sorry I didn't come visit.
But at least I didn't break a promise to.

stewedslacker said...

Cindizzle: come home.

Meg said...

i get all the ford brothers mix up. lol.

so great to see you yesterday. you're so grown up now. lol- jk, that's impossible. ha ha!! jk