Friday, September 10, 2010

Everland


One time when I lived in Korea and my brother came to visit, we decided to visit a little place called Everland.

Everland is a most fantastic amusement park with rides, candy shops, and breakdancers. My kind of place.


We wandered around and bought animal headbands, ate ice cream, pretended to be animals, and had a good time.


(turtle! turtle! am i not turtley enough for the turtle club?)

This is by far one of the most awesome monkeys I have ever encountered. I asked the animal worker man if this monkey was his best friend and he said no, his best friend was a monkey inside the building. So then I told him my best friend was human. Sucka.


This is one of my most favorite pictures ever. These kids were standing in front of us in line and after I found out they were middle school students, I felt like a connection could be formed. This is our 'scared' face. And that kid with the blue hat refused to take it off -even on rides- and he put on a giant rubber band/head band over it when he got on rides to keep it from flying off. I don't know why. But they were good kids.

And good times. I love Everland!

1 comment:

Katie said...

BAHA! Cindy the Turtle!