Sunday, November 21, 2010

lets start the updates, eh?

I have been doing some pretty awesome things since I've been back from Korea...and I can hardly believe its already been three months since I was in that glorious land of the morning calm. I seriously miss it every single day.

But I also love America. A lot.
(and if you see a certain friend of mine (janna), ask her
for a rendition of the song 'I'm Proud to be an American'. it changed my life).

These are a few of my favorite things:

Bear Lake


Good looking friends


Football

Music
(concerts attended since being back: B.O.B/Jason DeRulo, Styx!, Neon Trees, and couple local bands. bam!)

Family

Like McDonalds says, I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm SO glad you listened to that episode about the crazy maintenance guy! I keep wanting to talk about it. It was so nuts.

Also, I like your magenta leggings a lot.