Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blizzarded In


There's a pretty significant blizzard happening outside my window right about now. Because of this snow, and the fact that I haven't gone shopping for food since returning from vacation, I had to do some pretty seriously scrounging around for dinner.

I've ended up with half frozen pizza and some mashed potatoes. It is rather delicious. I'm just bummed I don't have any milk to make some instant pudding. Sometimes life is hard!

And while I sit here, alone in my apartment, basking in the silence surrounding me, I can't help but reflect on how much I hate cats. They really do suck.

Don't get me wrong. I hate dogs just as much as the next guy (probably more, actually) but cats also require a certain level of abhorrence. Especially when they meow. OHHH how I despise them when they meow! And a cat in heat makes the worst sound known to mankind.

Pictures of cats that will make you hate them too:




You're welcome.

3 comments:

Emily said...

i appreciate your hatred towards cats.
and those pictures are fabulous.

p.s. i hope it's not totally creepy that i comment on your blog. i know your brother aaron and he told me about your hilarious blog and i'm glad - i always get a good laugh

Wes said...

I laughed all the way through this. As usual.

San Ba Po said...

5:46 am.... my husband and my baby are asleep next to me... and i am shaking giggling to hard about how much you hate cats... oh Cindy. I love you