Saturday, December 25, 2010

Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes

So this break I've had a lot of time to think.

But mostly I watched Law and Order during that time, so it wasn't super productive.

It was the UK version though, so it required a bit more attention than the standard SVU. Did you know they still wear wigs in court there?! Weird, but cool.

Anyways, I was looking at blog information the other day, trying to regain the strength and passion I once had for this blog. I meandered over to Google analytics and checked out my old numbers.

And the numbers say that most of you, my readers, are racist.

I'm sorry, its just what Google says, not me.

People ran away from this blog faster than I could say kimchi when I went off to teach for the year. I will admit I was a tad shocked to see such a drop in numbers.

But I get it. I'll stop talking about it. I promise to be funny again. It's a resolution. No more Asian stories for you, unless they're stereotypical Asian stories...like how my female Korean coteachers were the worst drivers in the world and once drove 100 feet down the wrong side of the road. Promise.

Also, Joyeux Noel! I made my first (and most delicious) Bûche de Noël!

I have to do stuff like this every once in a while to remind the world that I'm domestic.

Hope your holidays were fantastic!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I have remained faithful since I started reading your blog...which might have been before I ever met you. I might still be racist, but you wouldn't know it from my level of blog support.

Jeff said...

too bad we weren't together this season.

i could have sampled your buche de noel and you could have sampled my bouche de noel.

did you catch that? HA. lol, right?

joyeux noel quand meme.

Katie said...

Whatever! I love ALL the stories you have to share. Especially the chocolately ones! That looks like it was scrumptious!

Momma Elk said...

I was going to type exactly what Jill said. So instead I will say, uh-huh and ask for a reunion sleepover with the dreamteam.

kami said...

i made a buche de noel too!! and i've been reading all along too. xoxo.