Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

I just feel as though I need to/should blog right now so Umbrella by Cher isn't the first thing to pop up on the screen anymore. I did that hastily and I am a little bit embarrassed slash weirded out that I actually posted it. And I never knew that I did a weird Elvis-like face when I sang in Cher voice. But I will admit I'm not surprised. One day I should make a video of me speaking in different accents because then this face just goes totally crazy. No control over it.

Moving on, it is 2011. Pretty stoked about that.

Some things I want to do in 2011 :
(if you want to help me make these dreams come true, i welcome it)
-NKOTBSB
-Go overseas for vacation or living
-Read a book every two weeks
-Budget my money's
-Write mo'betta raps
-Become an artist
-Go to Washington DC
-Be clean
-Shower everyday (except if it is impossible i.e. camping, homeless)
-Caravan around the USA in an RV

Yeah, 2011 is looking pretty good.

4 comments:

Beck Bee said...

Dear Cindy,

You have a place to stay in DC. Come any time! We'll have a Paris reunion with Rachel! Also, I'm pretty sure NKOTBBSB are performing in DC in June. I'm just saying...

Becky

Chad said...

I think you should budget your money's again...in Korea!

M said...

I like the part about going to washington dc!!! Come and we will write raps together :)

Jill said...

Why, Cindy? Why would you make that goal to shower every day? It's like I don't even know you anymore.