Monday, February 21, 2011

the surg

Mom took this shot a few minutes after I 'woke up'. I put that in quotes because I don't actually remember being awake for part of this time. Actually, most of this time. But at least I know I looked good in post-op!

Since then I've been watching a lot of movies, but falling asleep during most of them, sleeping a lot, not taking my pain meds because for some reason I'm not having any pain and they make me super tired, and spending quality time with mom and some good friends who have stopped by. Mom was super sweet and flew out here to be with me as I did this to myself. She's so fun. And nice.

A strange boy painted my toenails tonight...so that was nice. AND Jill drew a really awesome dragon on my cast. It's so cool.

Life is great, you know?

3 comments:

Janna said...

Hahaha I appreciate this.

Jill said...

fhahaha. He totally painted your toenails.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery! Hope the recovery is going well.