Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Bam suckas.

Looks like its going to be a great season of Celebrity Apprentice. With Gary Busey, Lil' Jon, Meatloaf, the deaf actress that I really only recognize from that episode of Seinfeld (the lip reader), and that chick from one of the housewives shows...we are sure to get some good times in the upcoming weeks.

I wasn't really surprised when David Cassidy was the first to go. Richard (Dick) Hatch is annoying and manipulative but I also thought it was funny that Cassidy was all like "Hey Mr. Trump. Dick physically abused me" when really he just kind of pushed him out of the way. And then in the boardroom Dick was being really funny and calling David 'sensitive' and 'a little man'.

Do those words really describe David Cassidy?


I also saw the Adjustment Bureau on Saturday night. Despite having to climb up to the second to last row with my crutches, it was an overall enjoyable experience. But if I start seeing more guys wearing Fedora's Imma be upset. Only Asians, gays, old men, and actors from the 1950's can really pull those hats off. The truth hurts.

Also, I might hang out with Koreans more in America than I did in Korea.


And sometimes I get Janna to join the party.
In her words, "Asians, cripples, and an endless supply of pizza? So many of my favorite things"

1 comment:

Katie said...

You need to clue Scott in on that Fedora fashion tip (via Facebook would be awesome). He tries... and it's sad!

We saw the adjustment bureau also. Liked