Thursday, April 7, 2011

Abstracts

I called my dentist today to ask about a special they're having. I did this while I was getting my oil changed. I felt weird. But also a little bit awesome. Like I do adult things.


I need to get a haircut and I'm stuck trying to decide what to do! To appease my desire for change, and being inspired by the short-lived style sported by Janna (shout out!), I've been parting my hair down the middle. The butt-cut as some call it. Anyways, when I wear my 70's thrifted dresses I feel legit. Like I should be at Woodstock and/or doing scandalous things...And I kinda like that. I NEED YOUR HAIR HELP PLEASE. Deciding my next hair move (not with scandalous things).



(hippie)


I'm writing a rap about Celebrity Apprentice. Its going to be awesome.


I've really been missing my boys in Korea. It's a little bit sad knowing I'll probably never see them again. Or, a lot sad.





I don't know about you, but baseball season gets me real excited! Mostly because this guy is coming back into my life!




And in case you aren't aware, the Beard has been having his own sort of March Madness in the form of a Beard Off. Aka Beard Madness. It the championship round right now, so big things are happening.


I'm real happy that its No-Pants Spring again...its my favorite time of the year!


I came up with the best idea for a tattoo, but that deserves its own blog post.

You're welcome in advance.

1 comment:

stewedslacker said...

This makes me want to grow a beard.