Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bieber Inspiration

Justin Bieber is great. I think we can all agree on that.

He's precious, he looks good with earrings, he's bff's with Usher and Kanye and him and Selena look oh-so perfect together. (but lets face it, they're going to be this generations britney and justin. and when the time comes, we will all be a little bit heartbroken. i still feel sad about that. life is hard)

Anyways, Justin just gave an interview where he shared his top 5 songs that inspire him most. I was interested to see where he'd take this, because he's from Canada and I was hoping Celine Dion would make the cut.

Boy was I wrong.

His list:
1. Michael Jackson, Man in the Mirror
2. R. Kelly, I Believe I Can Fly
3. Boyz II Men, Dear God
4. Justin Bieber, Down to Earth
5. Justin Bieber, Never Say Never


Looking at this list, we can assume a few things.
-JB doesn't think women are inspiring
-Men who take advantage of little girls/boys are inspiring
-JB desperately wants to transform from boy to man
-He inspires himself. A lot. Which must be really nice.


But I guess if I were looking at this man in the mirror everyday, I'd be inspired too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm a little dissapointed that he inspires himself!

Natalie said...

ROTFL! There is no end to the benefits I reap when you wax insightful. Kepp it up.