Friday, July 29, 2011

This is my life

A few things:

I've really been thinking about things I want to improve on in my life. It's resulted in a lot of self-reflection and soul searching. I just haven't been sure if I've been using all my talents to their full potential and thus this week has been about expanding my world.

First off, RAP.

I'm just going to say it. Out loud. And on my blog. I want to be a rapper. I just like to let the words flow. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I think after I read some more advice from this website, I'll be even mo' betta. Get ready to hear me drop it like its hot.
(if you're lucky...)

Also, I'm considering yodeling. How does one learn that? I need your help.

And lastly, yesterday Logan, Janna, and I really tapped into our artistic outlets and started on our journey through the land of paint by numbers. Oh look! I found the one I'm doing:

Awww yeah. Tigers.

(also, if you have any subject suggestions for my next rap, please feel free to leave it in the comments. and then i'll make it happen...at least i'll try)

2 comments:

Jill said...

rap about tigers. and tigers blood. and tigers blood shave ice. and Justin Bieber.

Jill said...

Also, I saw a link for How to Make a Rap Beat Using Fruity Loops, because I wanted to help lay sick beats for your tight raps. Because I love fruity loops. But then I discovered they were not referring to the breakfast/anytime cereal. So sorry, I guess you'll have to lay your own beats.