Monday, August 15, 2011

Demolition Derby

You guys, I'm sorry I've been complaining so much.

You want to know what I won't complain about?

This guy:

You're welcome, Logan. Doesn't he look so good in that mustache? HOT. And so mature.

It was my first derby and I must say, it was most excellent. The cars-they just drive into each other! And crash! And then keep driving! (i'm using as many exclamation points as i can for logan...its his birthday present. ya welcome).

Matt and Ruben came too. I can respect that.

Don't worry, I made sure to eat a slushee, a soft pretzel, some dr. pepper, and two paper plates worth of french fries. Expensive and delicious!

I hope Logan has another birthday soon, so we do this again.


1 comment:

Logg said...

You are officially in my google reader. I look killer in a mustache. Its a look I should consider for a day to day basis.