Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fam time

Last weekend I got to go home for some extra special family bonding time.

Because little brother Donald is going on his mission next week!

(It makes me sad, so I don't really want to talk about that)

But I was able to hear him speak in his farewell and it was just perfect. This boy is legit. He is full of life and love and goodness and I feel really honored to be his sister. There were some rough times, but lately I've felt extra close to him and so it makes it that much harder to say goodbye. It will be fun to share emails from across the world though...

And lets be serious, I'm honored to be sister to all these boys. I am really lucky, because they are all just upstanding men. They are guys who respect everyone and are just so fun. They are the best guys I know!

And since I'm leaving, and Donald is leaving, and Kris is going to school in Idaho, and life seems to be just going crazy right now, I'm in a weirdly sentimental mood and don't know how to handle it.

In other news, if you want to know what I'll look like the rest of my life, here is a glimpse into the future.



1 comment:

Meg said...

Love you!!

Best of luck on this exciting new adventure. Anticipating change can actually be the hardest part sometimes!! So just get out there and be yourself and England's gonna love you.

PS- the hills reruns are running like mad and they always make me think of u. ha ha.

love you. you're gonna do great things :)!!