Saturday, September 17, 2011

Janna cut my hair


It was an exciting Monday. After a lot of talk, the mission was finally accomplished.

Janna really did cut my hair!
And a lot of it...

You guys. I'm just going to be honest and say that Janna did a pretty dang good job for never cutting hair before. It had a good shape. It was a tad shorter than I had anticipated, but the foundation of the haircut? Awesome. Great. Enjoyable.

But then...Bridget at Fantastic Sams fixed it up a little bit. It was really a two part process. It couldn't have worked without the both of them.


Thanks you two!

Also, please, BYU, could you stop dropping the ball? Gracias.

4 comments:

Viva la Varner said...

I really like the look of it. Looks like it needed some more layers in there. And some good texturing. Glad I could be there to experience this event with you. I miss you!

Meg said...

you ALWAYS look good with a bob.

Janna said...

You are so nice to me in the post, but dang it looks good on you in that last pic. You're welcome.

Babzanne Barker said...

Cindy, you probably posted this a while ago, but I just saw you in person tonight for the first time in a while, and I want you to know your hair totally rocks!! I noticed how cute it was tonight--so I think you are all ready to go to England! Have a wonderful time!!