Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life is hard

You guys, let me just be real right now.

I leave pretty soon.

And while I'm really excited about school and living in England and progressing in these areas of my life, I am also really sad.

It's a strange feeling.

Usually by now, I am full of excitement. I'm planning my future life and dreaming about what it'll be like, but this time around, its a different type of excitement. I feel like I'm saying real goodbyes. It's a little bit depressing. And its this realization that is just making things a little tougher this go around.

I've been a tad nomadic for the past few years. And I've loved it. But I think I'm finally thinking that one day, soon, I'll want to put down some roots.

It's wack.

Also, I went to the dentist today for a check up and they told me I had beautiful gums. And no cavities! For some reason I take extreme pride in any compliments from the dentist. Like hearing them tell me they can tell that I floss is better than anything anyone else could say to me. Seriously. And when I left them I felt real sadness.

I am sad to leave my dentist.

AND Beyonce and Jay-Z are having a baby.
That is awesome.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I LOVE YOU CINDY!