Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PARK CITY

Labor Day weekend=big success.

Because I did this most of the time:
(also please click on this and look closely at Janna's face...creep!)

Yes, I slept like a stick! No wiggling allowed (someone didn't adhere to this...)

The gang went to Park City and it was just fantastic. The only time I got out of bed on Sunday was to eat (surprise!) and go to church. And there were like 3085893 people in that congregation because of the long weekend. I saw the boy I was in love with my sophomore year of college and wanted to talk to him...but then I saw his wife and child and decided against it. Big mistake, Jesse.

Anyways, this picture is awesome guys. You win.

A more typical Sunday photo...hey look! Aaron came! We so lucky.

This is what I like to call a Ford sandwich...yum! It's delicious.

Best moment of the trip/my life: Darren and the corn incident. You're welcome Dare!

See, I told you! Why leave when it just felt right?
Then on Monday we hit up the outlet stores! And it was good.

Proof:

What recession?!?!

Also, do you spy the one and only Mark? Because that was just the cherry on top of this weekend.

And this is why we're all friends:

Janna's shirt says it all.

3 comments:

Jill said...

This makes me sad.

Jill said...

Also, why did no one tell me Mark was coming?

Jill said...

Also, can you please re-enact the corn incident for me? This looks amusing.